Have questions about life at Nexus? Curious about treatment and how you can support your loved ones? Check out these videos! As always, please feel free to contact us directly at 214-321-0156 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Residential client family members and loved ones can drop off care packages containing approved items during our scheduled drop-off times.
- Wednesdays from 3:30PM – 5:30PM
- Saturdays from 11:00AM – 1:00PM
The Nexus main campus is at 8733 La Prada Drive, Dallas TX 75228.
Packages should not be wrapped or locked, and all packages will be checked to make sure that items are safe.
Approved items include:
- Personal cards and notes are always appreciated!
- Hygiene products and COVID masks (mouth wash must be non-alcohol)
- A notebook or journal
- Laundry detergent
- Postage stamps and envelopes for personal mail
- Cigarettes (no vapes allowed)
- Hard candy, individually wrapped
- Small toys for children
- Stroller or car seat
- Bottles, pacifiers, and sippy cups
- Diapers and wipes
- Formula and baby food
Packages may not include:
- Large amounts of money
- Valuable jewelry or clothing
- Stuffed animals
- Alcohol or drugs
- Weapons, drug or alcohol paraphernalia, items advertising drugs or alcohol
- Food (other than individually wrapped hard candy), drinks, or gum
- Skateboards, bicycles, large toys, motor-powered toys
- Toy guns or knives
- Game consoles
How to Connect with Your Loved One
Detox and residential clients do not have their personal cell phones turned on while in treatment but may use Nexus phones to make calls. If you would like to reach your loved one during residential treatment, please call 214-321-0156.
Please note that due to federal HIPAA laws and to protect clients’ information, Nexus staff may not confirm or deny any details about any current or former client, including whether or not they are present or have ever been present on campus. However, callers may leave a message with the appropriate dorm to request a callback from a client if she is present and chooses to call.
If you know which dorm your loved one is staying in, you may call that dorm’s extension directly to leave a message:
- Adult Women 1: 214-321-0156 ext. 2401
- Adult Women 2: 214-321-0156 ext. 2621
- Pregnant and Parenting Women with Children: 214-321-0156 ext. 2301
- Detox: 214-321-0156 ext. 2201