Thursday, November 10, 2022
10:00am – 6:00pm
Help brighten a child’s holiday by supporting the Nexus Auxiliary Bazaar!
One of a kind treasures await!!!
Incredible items in the raffle
Bring your friends and share the joy!
Location provided upon RSVP
Entry is cash/cc donation of your choice
RSVP at Development@nexusrecovery.org
Lori Smith & Betsy Chambers
- Ann Alford Ceramics: Ceramics
- Apothecary Social: Women and men’s apparel, home accents, unique gifts, and more
- Archipelago Designs: Genuine python bags and clutches
- Avery’s Savory Popcorn: Gourmet popcorn
- Beauty by Apothecary: High quality 100% skincare
- Chef to the Shelters: Pulled pork & bacon jam sliders
- Deborah Gaspar Jewelry Collection: Jewelry
- EVO & Vin: Oils, vinegars, teas, salts, and snacks
- HM Originals: Handmade designer jewelry
- Ken’s Man’s Shop: Men’s clothing, accessories, and gifts
- Mr. Wally’s Pickles: Pickles and canned items
- Pharao Jewelry: Jewelry and hair accessories
- Stone Legends by Cathy Marquis: Accessories, shawls, handbags, belts, jewelry
- Souvenirs by Susan Lucas: Cashmere, furs, Mexican glassware, angel gift items
- Three Dogs Dancing: Vintage scarves and apparel, Japanese textiles
- Three Gen Creatives: Aprons, crochet hats, scarves, jewelry
- TX Brisket Biscuit: Frozen biscuit and butter combinations
Be a Vendor
If you would like to be a vendor at the 2022 Holiday Bazaar, please click here to download our vendor agreement, or fill out the form below with your contact information as well as what you would like to sell. Someone from the Nexus team will follow up with you.